Think of a tire. If you don't roll it straight, it wobbles around or falls flat. We applied the same physics to a golf ball to create a training tool with major feedback.
- Forces you to hit square and center on clubface
- Inaccuracies send it wobbling, rolling at a curve or falling on its side
- Cambered sides for precision, performance & added training capabilities
Our two-piece molded design distributes weight evenly for an honest roll.
- Soft-compression core won't over compress
- Even weight distribution means it can't self-correct
- Feel and performance of a tour-quality golf ball
It's not just a putting tool. Like the highest quality golf balls on the market, The Pill is produced with a Surlyn® cover to withstand even your strongest swing.
- Strong enough for chip & full-shot training
- Highly resilient synthetic stands up to durability test of the avid golfer
- Same material used in the majority of golf balls across the industry
- Allows many options for spin & distance combinations